Wednesday 23 March 2011

Who likes bunting?

My latest creation is pink and white bunting.




This is a traditional crochet granny square made into a triangle. This was my first time blocking my work so it was handy having a piece of plasterboard to stick the pins into. I did have a bit of help from my assistant, Mr Colourway.


I had to make a lot of triangles


This is the blocking technique which took a day to dry


And this is the finished bunting


It looks really pretty if I do say so myself! Worth all the fiddly bits and waiting for it to dry.

If you would like me to make you some bunting like this or similar just ask!



My email address is kimscolourway@hotmail.co.uk
Or contact me via my Facebook page - www.facebook.com/kimscolourway



 

4 comments:

  1. They look lovely Kim. What a fab idea! you'll never need to buy bunting again for parties etc and they won't crease either. Brilliant! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done - your bunting is lovely!!! Maybe you could create red, blue and white bunting for the Royal Wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I missed your fab first comp! I have been away in Scotland for a few weeks but back now! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great idea!! Thank you. xx

    ReplyDelete